Welcome to a site devoted to the fine art of selling! Want to learn how to sell more? Grab a cup of coffee and start reading!
First time visitor? Kick things off by reading my overall sales strategy!
Seven important mantras to live by in selling:
1. People buy people first. Then and only then, they buy the product or service.
2. If they don't trust you, they won't buy a thing.
3. It's not what you do once in a while, but what you do everyday that produce results.
4. It's not how many hours you spend at work that determines your success, it's how many hours you spend face-to-face with possible prospects.
5. People love to buy, but hate to be sold.
6. Make the other person feel important.
7. After the sale: Deliver more than the customer expects.
Tip: Print this list and put it in your car!
Muhammed Ali is probably the greatest boxer the world has even seen. Nevertheless, what impresses me even more than his boxing skills is this mans remarkable mindset. This is what really made him the champion he later became. Just look at these 5 Ali quotes, and learn how you can utilize them in your sales work to become the ultimate sales champion!
Do you find prospecting tedious? Here is news for you: Take excellent care of the customers you already have, and the selling will take care of itself.
[Read more →]
As salespeople, we have a tendency to complicate things too much. By following these 7 easy steps, you get down to the roots of what selling is all about!
You can blame the market, the competition or the customers for not producing enough sales. Unfortunately it won’t help a bit. The real enemy lies within you. I’m talking about that little voice inside your head that says: “nothing goes my way”, “the weather is too bad”, “it’s impossible to sell on Fridays” or “if I just had another district…” over and over and over again.
Wouldn’t it be great if there was a way to turn just a few percent of those who “have to think about it” into buyers?
Feeling beat down between sales visits? Go through these 5 steps to change your mood in a matter of seconds!