Welcome to a site devoted to the fine art of selling! Want to learn how to sell more? Grab a cup of coffee and start reading!
First time visitor? Kick things off by reading my overall sales strategy!
Seven important mantras to live by in selling:
1. People buy people first. Then and only then, they buy the product or service.
2. If they don't trust you, they won't buy a thing.
3. It's not what you do once in a while, but what you do everyday that produce results.
4. It's not how many hours you spend at work that determines your success, it's how many hours you spend face-to-face with possible prospects.
5. People love to buy, but hate to be sold.
6. Make the other person feel important.
7. After the sale: Deliver more than the customer expects.
Tip: Print this list and put it in your car!
Magic might happen when you starts listening…
You have just made *the* perfect sales pitch. The prospect simply loves both you and the product. You are just about to close the deal – or so you think -when the other person says:
Muhammed Ali is probably the greatest boxer the world has even seen. Nevertheless, what impresses me even more than his boxing skills is this mans remarkable mindset. This is what really made him the champion he later became. Just look at these 5 Ali quotes, and learn how you can utilize them in your sales work to become the ultimate sales champion!
Several years ago my current sales manager told me this story.
When I first started selling, I knew nothing about closing or how to make a good sales presentation. Still I made more sales then, than I did two years later after going through several hours of sales training. How could that be?