Welcome to a site devoted to the fine art of selling! Want to learn how to sell more? Grab a cup of coffee and start reading!
First time visitor? Kick things off by reading my overall sales strategy!
Seven important mantras to live by in selling:
1. People buy people first. Then and only then, they buy the product or service.
2. If they don't trust you, they won't buy a thing.
3. It's not what you do once in a while, but what you do everyday that produce results.
4. It's not how many hours you spend at work that determines your success, it's how many hours you spend face-to-face with possible prospects.
5. People love to buy, but hate to be sold.
6. Make the other person feel important.
7. After the sale: Deliver more than the customer expects.
Tip: Print this list and put it in your car!
Do you think the best salespeople just happens to be more lucky than you? Then think again, here are some of the habits you should inherit in order to start making some serious money in the world of selling:
2 reasons why every salesperson should be fit! [Read more →]
This is probably the oldest trick in the book, but it still works like a charm! [Read more →]
Getting sales cold calling is difficult, but it has one big advantage: Your next customer is only a phonecall away. Here are 7 tips: [Read more →]
If you’re a door-to-door salesperson, chances are you probably face this fear from time to time. [Read more →]