Welcome to a site devoted to the fine art of selling! Want to learn how to sell more? Grab a cup of coffee and start reading!
First time visitor? Kick things off by reading my overall sales strategy!
Seven important mantras to live by in selling:
1. People buy people first. Then and only then, they buy the product or service.
2. If they don't trust you, they won't buy a thing.
3. It's not what you do once in a while, but what you do everyday that produce results.
4. It's not how many hours you spend at work that determines your success, it's how many hours you spend face-to-face with possible prospects.
5. People love to buy, but hate to be sold.
6. Make the other person feel important.
7. After the sale: Deliver more than the customer expects.
Tip: Print this list and put it in your car!
Actually there are tons of mistakes you could do in sales. But if I should pinpoint one thing, this has to be it: [Read more →]
Using the telephone in sales is quite different from selling face-to-face. [Read more →]
I got a question the other day: “what do you consider to be the single best closing technique?”. [Read more →]
Why learn sales techniques if you’re not working as a salesperson? [Read more →]
One of the main reasons telephone sales is just so darn difficult, is the fact that we are only using verbal communication. [Read more →]