Welcome to a site devoted to the fine art of selling! Want to learn how to sell more? Grab a cup of coffee and start reading!
First time visitor? Kick things off by reading my overall sales strategy!
Seven important mantras to live by in selling:
1. People buy people first. Then and only then, they buy the product or service.
2. If they don't trust you, they won't buy a thing.
3. It's not what you do once in a while, but what you do everyday that produce results.
4. It's not how many hours you spend at work that determines your success, it's how many hours you spend face-to-face with possible prospects.
5. People love to buy, but hate to be sold.
6. Make the other person feel important.
7. After the sale: Deliver more than the customer expects.
Tip: Print this list and put it in your car!
Sales are in many aspects very similar to sports, especially when it comes to mental issues. [Read more →]
I’ve said it before, and I say it again. Very few prospects will buy anything from you if they don’t like you. [Read more →]
We all have our good and bad days, but to perform at the very best level every single day your motivation and spirit must be sky high! [Read more →]
The door knob technique is a powerful tool in your sales arsenal. It may actually turn a lost deal into a signed contract. [Read more →]
Selling door-to-door is quite different from other sales jobs. Here are some crucial lessons I’ve learned over the years. [Read more →]